Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving and I am in nots she knows what i am going to do an sighs goes to bed leaving me with the echoes of hw nothing hs changed and my family should do more to include her of make her feel that way.I am so confused that I begin to cry I think she is having a mood swing of some sort and it scares me.She can be so callus and since she thinks I am not smart and feeling like a stranger from a strange land.At least she is laughing and talking I can't handle too much heavy conversation and debating I just want things to get better but I don't know what to do.She has to meet me part of the way I feel like she takes a stance like Lori cause she sure seems to resent my family and nothing has been right for days and it is all evidently my fault I think she really is having problems and I don't know if I am strong enough for this kind of thing I refuse to take all the blame either.I know not what tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment