I stare into the 11:30 sun this is a cursed time of day for me with the heat and breathing problems.I can feel the sweat starting to pool and itch Dinosaur Jr. plays in the background reminding me of Wendy Lawson. She has been on my mind a lot lately.I still miss her and still love her .I just wish I could of made stuff ok between us.Such is life and dangers of the heart.I would change nothing except some of my behaviors and let her go when I knew it was time and I simply didn't want to be alone.I should have manned up and we probably would have managed to stay friends.Wendy Lawson you always have a place in my heart. See all this waiting on the A.C. is making me crazy and dwell to far back in the past . I hope all is well with Madelyn.I am talking to her butt tonight sometime.I miss the little shit her absence is felt painfully each day like a cruel measurement taken in testament to my poor skills as a father.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Waiting on Max 11:15 A.M.
I stare into the 11:30 sun this is a cursed time of day for me with the heat and breathing problems.I can feel the sweat starting to pool and itch Dinosaur Jr. plays in the background reminding me of Wendy Lawson. She has been on my mind a lot lately.I still miss her and still love her .I just wish I could of made stuff ok between us.Such is life and dangers of the heart.I would change nothing except some of my behaviors and let her go when I knew it was time and I simply didn't want to be alone.I should have manned up and we probably would have managed to stay friends.Wendy Lawson you always have a place in my heart. See all this waiting on the A.C. is making me crazy and dwell to far back in the past . I hope all is well with Madelyn.I am talking to her butt tonight sometime.I miss the little shit her absence is felt painfully each day like a cruel measurement taken in testament to my poor skills as a father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment